Cupping therapy is an ancient alternative treatment, in which unhealthy blood is drawn by vacuum from a small incision upon the skin for therapeutic purposes.
Cupping therapy can stand alone or be used in combination with massage.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy:
- Increase flow of blood and lymph
- Relieve tight muscles
- Promote deep relaxation
- Release toxins
- Break up blockages
- Strengthen immune system
- Promote metabolism
- Stress Relief
- Neck, shoulder, back or foot pain relief
- Helps athlete to perform better
- Helps to recover from the strenuous training
- Increase rate of recovery from pain/illness
- Relief of digestive disorder
Cupping (1 hour) – $119
Fire Cupping (1.5 hour) – $159
Add-on to massage (per target area) – $30
View Spa Etiquette to see Terms & Conditions.