Cupping therapy is an ancient healing treatment in which special cups are put on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. It’s as simple as that. Cupping is known to release tension in tissues deep inside the body, relax muscles and reduce stiffness associated with chronic pain. Some athletes have been known to use cupping therapy to naturally improve performance, reduce toxicity, muscle cramps, joint pains and scar tissue caused by injuries or tired muscles.
“Fixed” or “Moving” Cupping therapy can stand alone or be used in combination with massage.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy:
- Releases muscle tension
- Relief from back, neck, shoulder or foot pain
- Promotes deep relaxation and well-being
- Relief from migraine, rheumatism, and fatigue
- De-stressing and depression relief
- Improves blood circulation
- Strengthen immune system
- Promotes metabolism
- Increase rate of recovery from pain, illness or surgery
- Detoxification, relief from constipation
Cupping (1 hour) – $119
Cupping (1.5 hour) – $149
Fire Cupping (1.5 hour) – $159
Add-on to massage (per target area) – $30
View Spa Etiquette to see Terms & Conditions.